Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lies and Deception

 The last 6 entries have been written by my husband, pretending to be me.  For the record, I love the snow.  I just don't like slipping on the ice, attempting to maneuver my not 4W or AW drive mini van, dressing children in snow gear, being snowed in when we are out of eggs and milk, and being cold.  I think the snow is beautiful, and like the song "Come, Come Ye Saints," it should be used sparingly.  I think it womps that we aren't going back home to AZ for Christmas, I would way rather travel anywhere than create meaningful cyber relationships, and I barely know how to turn on the computer (our stinkin MAC), much less actually paste a photo into the blog entry.  There it is, truth and honesty.

6 comments:

Lindsey's Lemonade said...

I tried to cover for you as long as I could!!!

PhillipsClan said...

I love your blog! I sure wish we had had this technology as we were raising our eight children. It would be fun to have our own Sunday Afternoon Rumble ( more like earthquake) recorded for posterity. We enjoy being associate with your family.

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

I just have to smile everytime I open your blog. It makes you seem that much closer. I want to be on your blog list.

musicole6.blogspot.com

Aim said...

It took me a while to get adjusted to blogging. I do love my Mac over a PC, the PC just seems so clunky. Thanks for the yummy banana bread.

Buffy said...

ok, you crack me up!!! I love your whole family! And while I am sorry for you that you are not going to AZ for Christmas, I'm happy to have you close to me!:) Especially since I may soon be car-less! (long story) :)

AmyK said...

You guys are hilarious.