Sunday, December 28, 2008

Air Hockey Christmas




Merry Christmas All!  What a great year this has been!  Gift highlights have been too many to name (thanks to you all,) but the kids have really enjoyed the air hockey table we got them.  Reasons why an air hockey table is well worth the space it takes up: 
1)  You don't have to chase anything (like a flying ping-pong ball)  
2)  You don't have to have any skills to play.  Keep your little paddle thing down close to defend your goal, and you will eventually get to hit the puck.  
3)  An intense game that includes a wee bit of trash talk can raise your blood pressure, thus providing you with a cardio workout.
4)  I can play my hardest, without holding anything back on my oldest, and I am not guaranteed a victory.
5)  For the past 4 days, I've heard my children say "Hey, let's go play some air hockey!" instead of "Do you want to watch a show?"
6)  I have yet to beat Ryan, but after winter break, I will have the "home advantage," the "stay-at-home Mom advantage."  Laundry/dishes/sweeping vs. Air hockey.  Air hockey will win every time.

Lindsey Joy Smith

4 comments:

Crystal Star said...

So is there more playing and less fighting? I'm always afraid of introducing one more thing to regulate! It looks like a blast.

Buffy said...

That is totally awesome!!! I LOVE air hockey! now there is a new reason to come and visit y'all. ;)

Aim said...

Looks like fun! I like the matching shirts.

Idaho Bushmans said...

It was fun to see you for a short while. Your kids are getting so big. So fun.