Saturday, December 6, 2008

Annie and Scissors



I found Annie with scissors for the second time in her young life.  She was actually sitting next to me while I was working on the computer and I heard that all to familiar sound of scissor slicing through hair.  The first time she had done this I as able to salvage it by giving her a bob.  This time I salvaged it (relative) by giving her bangs.  I will be amused if she grows up to be a hair dresser.  

Today I got most of my Christmas shopping done.  Merry Christmas everyone.

4 comments:

Aim said...

Annie's hair looks cute. She is so funny!

Robin said...

Wow, your daughter cut her hair AND you got most of your Christmas shopping done!?! You're amazing! Annie's hair looks great, I actually really like the bangs. I've only experienced that twice, and both were with Bridgett and both were very salvagable. Although I did give collin a big bald spot the other day while cutting his hair. He didn't seem to mind.

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

TOOOOOOOO cute! She is such a doll. I hate that we are missing see her grow up. The hair cut makes her look older. She's adorable no matter how her hair looks!

Buffy said...

Your girl is too much! :) I can't believe her! you did a fine salvage job tho! :)