Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Whole Enchilada

School is finally over! I Bawled my eyes out, and when we got home, and asked Calvin if he cried, and he said, and I quote, "I felt like I was crying on the inside." That make me feel just plain stupid. I walked over to my reading teacher, Mrs. Schmidt, and gave her a big hug. We were both in tears. My Friends, Olivia, Keira, and Julia, all gave me hugs to make me feel better. Today was Sunday. Sunday was awesome. I fasted for the Homeless lady on Temple Square to be able to get food, and for lunch, I gave her an apple. It made me feel happy. Right now, I am not missing my hometown Tucson, AZ. That is where I was born. Here, the high in temperature was 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Can you guess the high for Tucson AZ? The high was.... 103 degrees Fahrenheit.
See ya.
PEAS

3 comments:

Lesley said...

It is crazy hot right now, you are lucky to have snow on the mountains in June, or is that typical Utah? How many of your friends will be going to the same school as yo next year?

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I think you're awesome. And you're an incredible writer. Wanna write a book for me to read? Thanks.

Linda said...

I cried at the end of every school year myself. It wasn't so much that I would miss the actual school work, even though that was sometimes fun, but definitely my friends and some of my teachers would be missed. You will love next year!

You are an example to me of fasting for a purpose.

Yes, Arizona is hot! So what! We have swimming pools :)