Monday, June 20, 2011

The Grant

I am writing a Proposal to Mr. Steve Jobs. Here it is:


Dear Mr. Steve Jobs,

I am writing a grant. I am proposing that I will make an app, sell five hundred of them, (selling each for a dollar) to pay off for an iPad 2, which you will give me in advance. Your products are much more advanced than Bill Gates. I am borrowing a Macbook Pro from The University of Utah, only for this summer. It is cool, but I want the more, “high tech” products.

I have dreamed of writing this letter to you for four years. I will get the new app to you by August of 2012. I will buy my own accsessories for the iPad, such as the Smart Cover.

You must know, I am Twelve years old, going into 7th Grade, have no phone of my own, and no iPod. For school, at home we need Microsoft Word, or your cooler version, Pages. I will use my iPad with Pages for schoolwork. Our computer at home; an old Windows XP is slow, and it does not have Microsoft Word. To close, I hope you can read this and accept. To contact me you can send me an email at peasmile@yahoo.com

Signed,

Preston Edward Albert Smith

2 comments:

Collin said...

This is great Preston! I hope he responds... Any details what app you are going to develop?

Lesley said...

I once wrote the Hershey company complaining that my "cookies and cream" chocolate bar did not have enough cookies (or it could of been a chocolate mint bar with mint chips in it, my memory is fading) They sent me a bunch of coupons for free chocolate bars, that I remember with clarity! YUM! I hope you get yours!