Monday, May 30, 2011

Snow? Really?

Ok, This is crazy! It is Monday, May 30th, almost June, and it snowed! Only a tiny bit but still. We are all mad here! There are pros and cons to living in Utah. First, you get the chance to meet apostles, and counselors, and if you read my Mom's Blog, "Lindsey's Lomonade, " you would see that as we where walking down to Dick's Market Place, in the entryway to the building, my parents spotted Elder Eyring. He shook hands with us, and said congradgulations on me getting the priestood soon. Second, this is the wettest year we have ever had in Utah, and we have lived here for seven years! Ok, I'll stop pestering you all with !Mother Nature's Problems! See y'all, Bye!(PS-the blog will be managed by me, Preston from now on.)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Come to AZ and get some sunshine and swimming time!