Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloweeners








It has been a busy couple of weeks.  Simon turned 5, had a Halloween Birthday party and weighs all of 31 lbs.  Annie turned 3, had a Cookie Cocoa Birthday Party and is tipping the scales at 23 lbs.  Both of them are adorable and will probably need growth hormone therapy.  Cool.  This week Owen has had pink eye, croup, a wicked cold, an ear infection, and cut 2 teeth, what a little Champion!  He is 6 months now and is like a little puppy.  

Halloween came and went at the Smiths.  We had a bumblebee, Dora the Explorer, Spiderman, Indiana Jones, and a Vampire/Werewolf (it changed several times throughout the day.) I was a 1950's Tuperware Saleslady.  This is a simple costume and requires very few things = high heels, pearls, an apron, Tuperware. All in all, it was a wonderful day, and what childhood magic is made of. Most importantly, my little beggars returned with a gold mine of Snickers Bars, my personal favorite. 

7 comments:

Linda said...

Yea!! A Post and Photos!
Great birthday parties and fun Halloween! Miss you all!

Lesley said...

Love those kids! Preston's black hair was a trip! Happy birthday to those smith kids :)

Robin said...

Great pictures, it looks like fun as always at the Smith house. Great cake by the way, very cute! By the way, we have the checkbook ready just tell us the amount...

Buffy said...

Wow....you had quite the week....poor little Owen! But your Halloweeners are too too cute!!!

:-) Mama of SIX! said...

Glad to see you have a blog! Another one I get to check on a weekly basis! How did you find the time...energy... etc to start a club?? And at night?? My blast! My kids are in bed at 6:30 every night and I tell you, I just want to sit in a bath and enjoy the silence! You look absolutely stunning! 5 kids did NOT dent you one bit! You look the same... just with a bit of "mom" touch! And that's never bad!

Crystal Star said...

A post! I'm so suprised.
I didn't realize Ryan dressed up as Indiana Jones. Seriously that could be Ryan hands down! What cute kids. I'm grateful for cameras. Hilarious Preston, and scary. Love the blond Dora. Cute cute kids.

Mikelle said...

Hye Lindsey...found you through Crystal's blog! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a long time, because I couldn't remember you had a 5th kid! Your kids are all adorable, and so grown up!