Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Its the most wonderful time of the year"


That's right friends, school has started.  Preston just began 4th grade and Calvin started 1st.  They are both in school full time Monday through Friday.  Translation:  I now have time to spend with the other three who are at home.  Simon begins preschool on Wednesday at Simon Says Preschool with his teacher Mrs. Simon.  Mom says he is going to love it.  Annie Joy is my little helper and Owen can't move yet, roll over, crawl or go away.  Right now he is my BFF.  Ryan started teaching this week as well.  Neither his mind or his body cooperated.  On Thursday Annie, Simon, Owen and I had to pick him up at the University on a rescue mission.  We made several stops on the way home so he could examine the curb.  

3 comments:

Crystal Star said...

Glad your blogging- it's an easy way to keep in tough with so many quickly. I thought it would eat up my time, but instead it saves me sending emails, journalling, etc. Welcome aboard :)

Robin said...

Yay! We're so happy you've joined the blogging world! We'll look forward to hearing about all the Smith adventures!

Aim said...

Welcome to the blogging world!